Monday, April 2, 2012

Interesting to think about.

Life:
So I just saw the image below posted on my Facebook news feed and the fact really gets you thinking a lot about life in general and the fact that there are plenty of other ways we can go out than from a terrorist. I know that this is slightly a liberal statement, however we live our lives in fear (from terrorist -to- the dark) yet there are so many other things that can happen to us on a given day. Just last night I saw The Vow, with the girlfriend, and it really gets you thinking that each day is really a gift and you should not take for granted what you have, because the next day you can wake up and not remember a single moment of your life, or even worse you could not wake up. So live it up, hang out with your friends more, talk to your family, and live like there is no tomorrow. This makes me think about one of my favorite songs "All About U" by Classified. One of the lines stick out to me and goes "Life is simple, life is hard, and yeah life is fun. So enjoy the things around you. Before your life is done." So do it up, and listen to this song because it is just a great track anyways.

"All About U" - Classified

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...