Monday, April 2, 2012

Do you have what it takes to be successful?


Life: Inspiration

Shout-out to my brother from another mother, PC, for posting this video on my Facebook wall. He said "Watch this every-time you get discouraged."  And legit I will watch this video every-single-day three times a day. This is some serious inspiration, and you can take this lesson and apply it to anything you want to succeed in. This is a five minute video and it is worth every minute. If you do not watch this video, you are depriving yourself from the drive that can make you successful.


PS.     Sorry guys for the lack of posts this weekend. I was building up my excitement for the Patriots and The Superbowl. Even though the outcome did not fall my way, we should be happy for how far we come. (Talking like I actually play for the Pats... haha ya right) More posts to come in the coming days. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...