Monday, April 2, 2012

Drinkify Tells You What to Drink While Listening To An Artist/Song


Music: Tech: Humor: Life:

I really believe this post can be put under all 4 categories of this site, so read on.

So I just came across this cool site called Drinkify, and I must say that I will definitely try this site out the next time I have a drink. You simply just type in an artist or song and it will spit you back a drink recipe. Its so simple and seems pretty fun.

The one problem I can see however is that if you really drink the concoctions that Drinkify gives you, you better have a small version of  a bar of some sorts. So if you have $100 laying around you can easily stock a full bar using these tips from Lifehacker. Sure the nice furniture in the picture below will not be included but better believe that all the alcohol and mixers can be bought on this list.











Just give it a try now here at Drinkify.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...